CMF Designers Interior or designers truly see color in many different aspects. From the value and chroma of paint, the optimal hues for the latest high tech displays, to the tactile importance of materials in the interior of a vehicle. As a CMF Designer you will collect insights on consumer trends while cutting across different product sectors. The ideal candidate will not limit their search to the automotive market, but will look for patterns, colors, inspiration in diverse markets, cultures and geographic regions.
• Create innovative ideas for color and material design Concept. Able to implement by identifying opportunities for innovation.
• Monitoring and analyzing regional design trends and material developments. Understand the needs and desires of our customers.
• Explore a wide variety of compelling color and material options through renderings and prototypes.
• Collaborate with internal Design team, Engineering, Marketing, and Management teams to translate project goals into relevant design solutions.
• Communicate with suppliers during color matching process Select various themes based on trends/ research and create and display “virtual sketch board” presentations or physical drawings.
• Excellent hand-drawing ability of interior sketch.
• Well- developed illustration and visualization skill (drawing, illustrator, 3D program)
• Present thoughts and designs, both verbally and visually.
• Fluent English, written and spoken, at least basic Chinese knowledge Understands timelines and is proactive regarding task completion.
• Ability to rapidly explore a wide variety of colors, finishers, and material options.
• A love for trends, technology, and an active lifestyle. Courage to explore new idears
• Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude, and work respectfully with others
• Excellent drawing, graphic and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others.
• Bachelor of Transportation/ Arts/ Graphic/ interior design/ Product design/ Fashion
• 3-5 years working experience in Automobile industry, experience in show car and production car Exterior & Interior design projects.