China Mobile International (Germany) GmbH, a subsidiary of China Mobile International (CMI), provides a full range of comprehensive international telecommunications services which include IDD, Roaming, Internet, MNC Services and Value-added Business across the globe. Headquartered in Hong Kong, China, CMI has expanded our footprint in 36 countries and regions.
As the world’s leading telecommunications operator, CMI is actively involved in the “Belt and Road” initiative and aims to become the architect and pilot of the Digital Silk Roads. In order to protect data security and to support customer’s international development, CMI Germany arrived in Frankfurt to provide tailor-made, high quality and integrated telecommunications solutions to Chinese and European enterprises and operators.
Echoing the vision of China Mobile Group, the objective of the German subsidiary is to become a future contributor of China Mobile’s global value and a trustworthy partner in the industry.
China Mobile International is strengthening its cooperation with international operators. By means of service upgrade and charge adjustments, CMI keeps reducing service charges and providing the best international communication experience to its 900+ million customers. CMI is continuously accelerating its pace in expanding global network deployment and scale of connectivity. The company presently owns 70+ submarine and terrestrial cable resources, 170+ PoPs, and the Frankfurt data center is expected to be launched in the end of 2020.
Leveraging on the abundant network resources across the globe, China Mobile International (Germany) GmbH provides the comprehensive telecommunications services, including: IPLC / IEPL, MPLS VPN, IP Transit, SD-WAN, Data Centers, CDN, ICT, Voice and IoT etc. CMI also launched one-stop-shop platform mCloud to help enterprise users deploy and manage innovative cloud and network products, like Cloud Connect, SDWAN, Application Acceleration Network and multi-cloud services. mCloud now collaborates with eight global top-tier cloud service providers, offering integrated access to cloud platforms and productivity suites.
CMI Germany provides high-quality local telecommunications services for Chinese enterprises seeking to develop in European market. For European enterprises and operators seeking for international development, CMI Germany works as a bridge that enables customers to benefit not only from an efficient local service but also from our abundant international network which connects Asia and Europe.
Customer requirement analysis and project technical feasibility study
• Join appointments with sales engineer to detect customer requirement
• Assist sales engineer in analyzing, identifying and qualifying customer requirement and proposing network topology solutions according to customer requirement
• Study capabilities of company to take charge of a project. Communicate customer’s requirement to the technical team
• Assist in product development strategy
Participate in preparation of tender response
• Write the technical presentation of the business proposal
• Based on the proposed technical solution, design an appropriate pricing proposal by implementing the pricing strategies and policies defined by pricing department. Ensure the feasibility of the project as well as its cost-effectiveness
• Work with sales engineer to provide the most appropriate commercial solution according to client's requirement
Participate in negotiation under the support of sales engineer
• Assist the sales engineer with clients in order to provide a technical support and opinion; Answer customers' questions and reassure them by appropriate technical arguments
• Involve in the preparation of technical arguments and different point of view
• Assist the sales engineer during the arguments as a technical contact with the customer: Present the technical proposals / elements of network architecture
Suppliers development and management
• Study European telecom carrier market, learn about new potential suppliers via Internet, fairs and forums, previous databases; keep tracking the commercial situation of the competitors
• Develop and update dashboards in order to establish a complete database
• Negotiate with each supplier in terms of quality, price, deadlines and associated services, considering the technical and commercial objectives
• Evaluate the quality of suppliers and optimize the profitability of the offers
Participate in project launch
• Organize the internal and external kick off meeting in collaboration with the customer, the sales, the network engineer and project team
• Deploy technical experts in the preparation of the technical solution
Profile and experience needed :
• Telecom engineering degree, major in Telecommunication/Network Technology/Computer Science
• Strong technical knowledge (Ethernet, MPLS VPN and IP SEC VPN, Internet, VoIP, Cloud, SD-WAN, ICT…)
• Effective, sense of anticipation, team spirit
• Excellent in Chinese, German and English